Cricut Ideas And Cricut Projects For Cricket Cutter
Cricut ideas Cricut projects scrapbooking card making cake decorating how to books even making money with your Cricket cutter Welcome to the Cricut cutter blog.
Do you want to learn how to scrapbook with your Cricket cutter? Scrapbooking has been around for ages, but it has recently experienced a surge in popularity. People from all walks of life have discovered the joys of creating albums to showcase their treasured photos and keepsakes. But with all the elaborate scrapbooking techniques and myriad embellishments available, getting started can be intimidating.
The truth is, anyone that can use scissors and glue can learn how to scrapbook with these Cricut ideas. And you don’t have to spend ridiculous amounts of money to create attractive pages. With some basic supplies and a little imagination, you can create lovely scrapbooks that will be adored for years to come.
Cricut Explore For Dummies Book
Need help learning Cricut Design Space? If you own any of the Cricut Explore machines then this handy guide book will help you master Design Space. Get Cricut Design Space help now.
Cricut Vinyl Projects
The Craft Vinyl Decorating Ideas book is now available. In it you will find cheap decorating projects, home décor ideas even personalized gift suggestions using vinyl and your Cricut vinyl cutter.
Cricut For Dummies Book
Have you ever said “I wish there was a Cricut book for dummies”, well guess what, there is now. Introducing the new Cricut book filled with tips, tricks and troubleshooting techniques to help you conquer your Cricut cutter.
Cricut Ideas Beginning Scrapbooking
You can get started scrap booking on a small budget. Here are the things you’ll need.
* An album – Scrap booking albums come in all shapes and sizes. The most popular are 8 1/2 x 11 and 12 x 12. They can be found at most craft supply stores if you don’t have a scrap booking supply store nearby.
* Paper – Scrapbooking paper can be found in a variety of solid colors and patterns. This will be the basis for each page. You may also use scrap booking paper for journaling and to create your own photo mats and embellishments.
* Cutting tools – You can easily get by with just a good pair of scissors. But an Exacto knife might make photo cropping easier. And if you’re no good at cutting straight lines, you might want to invest in a die cutting machine.
* Adhesives – There are all sorts of adhesives one could use for scrap booking. Glue sticks and double-sided tape are quite popular. Some scrap bookers also use rubber cement or glue dots for certain applications. But when you’re getting started, just use what you’re most comfortable with.
* Photos – Beginning scrapbookers often start out with old photos that they’ve accumulated over the years. This makes for a nice, nostalgic album. Of course you can also take new pictures for your scrapbook. A digital camera and photo printer are two modern conveniences that make scrapbooking easier, but they are not necessities. Photos taken by a film camera work just as well.
When purchasing scrap booking supplies, it’s important to make sure they are acid-free. This will keep them from harming your priceless photos.
Cricut Card Ideas
You don’t have to know a lot about scrap booking techniques to create an attractive album. Just a few simple techniques will suffice.
One of the first things many scrap bookers learn is how to mat photos. This can be accomplished by simply cutting a square or rectangle that is about a half inch longer and wider than the photo you want to mat. To make a photo really stand out, double mat it by cutting out a shape a half inch longer and wider than the first mat, and center the matted photo on it.
Journaling gives scrapbook pages a nice personal touch. Simply write a note about the photos on a page, telling what was happening or sharing your thoughts on the subject. Use paper that coordinates with the background, and be sure to write with an acid-free pen.
Adding borders to your pages gives them a finished look. You can make them out of strips of coordinating scrapbook paper. You don’t have to border all four sides. A strip along the top, side or bottom will do. For easy embellishing, use some stickers.
There’s no need to throw in the towel if you don’t have the time, money or know-how to create elaborate scrapbooks. Just start off simple, and learn new techniques as you go. Scrapbooking for beginners guide will take you by the hand creating pages you will be proud of, in now time at all.
With these Cricut how to books, you will never be stuck for Cricut project ideas again!